Say Hello to More Railz Sites Customizations and More Teams Features
We're thrilled to announce the latest update to Railz, packed with game-changing features that will elevate your SMB client experience. With robust customization options, intuitive UX/UI updates, and enhanced team features, Railz Q1.2 will streamline your workflow and empower your SMB clients like never before.
- Railz Sites now offers increased white labeling and customization options for better SMB customer onboarding and experience.
- Teams can now set a default dashboard login, transfer account ownership, and remove members.
Customize Your Railz Sites Like Never Before
Ready to supercharge your brand and stand out from the competition? With Railz's new release, you can customize your Railz Sites like never before, without any coding knowledge. Our powerful customization tools and easy-to-use interface will help you create a seamless customer journey and own your brand along the way.
- Closer Parity of Railz Sites and Connect: Our no-code customers can now enjoy even closer parity between Railz Sites and Connect, making it easier than ever to customize your sites and improve your conversion rates. With a host of new features, you'll have more options than ever before.
- Additional White Labeling Options: Preview your copy and branding changes in real-time, and customize your onboarding experience to reflect your brand's unique identity. With these additional customization options, you have even more control over the customer journey, increasing conversions and enhancing the overall experience.
Introducing the Latest Enhancements to to the Railz's Enterprise Teams FeatureWe understand that enterprise customers need to manage their teams and workflows more efficiently than ever. With new functionalities such as setting a default team, transferring account ownership, and allowing admins to delete other members, managing your team and streamlining your workflows has never been easier. Here's what's new in Teams:
- Set a default team for enterprise customers to log in to the dashboard every time, giving them more flexibility and power to indicate which team is their priority.
- Easily switch default teams and navigate through the different teams.
- Transfer account ownership to another member, with the new account owner receiving an email notification.
- Allow Admins to delete other members (excluding Super Admin) to remove team members as long as they belong to their team.
That’s it for this Month!
So there you have it, folks! From easier signup flows to enhanced team features, we're committed to providing you with the best experience possible. And we're not done yet! Stay tuned for more exciting updates coming your way. Let's build some amazing things together! 🚀
Jamie Vinkle is the Senior Product Marketing Manager at Railz. He has worked for over ten years with financial brands like ATB. His focus has been on GTM planning and implementation, product research and analytics, copywriting and content development, and strategic planning. His favourite thing to do is host webinars, create training videos, and elevate video and audio content to the next level. Finally, he is a life-long learner writing about Fintech and SaaS! Follow more of his thought pieces and ideas on LinkedIn.