Product Updates March 2022: New features and improved functionality for our product
Our March product release comes packed with great new features and improvements. Below are a few highlights. As always, you can view our product release notes for more details.
Access formatted & chart ready financial reports through the API
Railz now supports a suite of reports endpoints that expose aggregated & formatted financial data based on existing endpoints. Customers will be able to access the following formatted reports:
- Invoice: Summary of total paid, unpaid & overdue invoice amounts.
- Bills: Summary of total paid, unpaid & overdue bill amounts.
- Revenue: Top 3 revenue sources including amounts & percentage change between the start & end of the selected reporting period.
- Expenses: Top 3 expense categories including amounts & percentage change between the start & end of the selected reporting period.
- Cashflow Statements: Total cashflow statement amounts per selected period aggregated by section.
- Balance Sheets: Total balance sheet statement amounts per selected period aggregated by section & subSection.
- Income Statements: Total income statement amounts per selected period aggregated by section & subSection.
- Financial Ratios: Breakdown of financial ratios by selected period & percentage change between the start & end of the selected reporting period.
- Credit Score: Combined credit score & rating for a business.
For more details see the reports endpoints for more details.
Support for managing payables solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Railz now supports manage payables solutions in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Customers will be able to retrieve & push the below through the Dashboard and/or API:
- Bill Payments
- Purchase Orders
For more details, see the Dynamics 365 Business Central integration.
Railz now supports portfolio monitoring based on customers' connected businesses through the API. Customers will be able to understand the health of their portfolio by having access to monthly, quarterly & yearly reports of summarized data including financial statements, financial ratios, probability of default & credit scores. For more details, see Portfolio Metrics.
Manage API keys page makeover
The API keys page went through a complete makeover to improve the user experience. Customers can now generate up to two API keys, assign a label, revoke keys & view the last time an API key was used. For more details, see the API Keys page in the Railz Dashboard.
Sam is the VP of Product at Railz. Sam is an experienced product and FinTech leader who specializes in driving vision and roadmap for businesses from startup to IPO. He focuses on collaboration between customer and company, with cross-functional partners to launch cutting-edge business solutions, driving greater operational efficiencies, engagement, and revenues. Sam is passionate about combining the best of technology, data and product, and design to execute a successful product vision.